PP Woven Sacks Making Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||6, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||PP Woven|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SJ-FYB SERIES
- Plastic Processed: PP
- Automation: Automatic
- Weight: 1800-2000
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8477000000
- Type: Sheet Extruder
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Trademark: Sanlong
- Origin: China
These machines use polypropylene (PP) as raw material to produce plastic bags (PP woven bags), which are suitable for packing powder or solid materials such as fertilizer, cement, grain, salt, sugar, laundry soap powder and they can also be used for packing cotton, tobacco and vegetable etc. This PP woven bags production line can produce PP woven bags in lower production cost, all PP woven bags are strong, it can be water-proof and anti-moisture. It is the most widely used packaging products all over the world.
Zhejiang Universal Packing Machinery Factory produces machines of stable performance with superior manufacturing equipments, reliable detection devices and advanced production technology backed up by the sound quality guaranty system. We produce "Sanlong" brand series of Circular Loom, tape Extrusion Line, Tape Winder, Lamination Machines based on the market demand and actual situation of production flow; Learning from superior plastic machinery of home and abroad with continuous effort in innovation of technology and creativity, we've made it more perfect and more adaptable to plastic raw material. Our machines can make full use of recycled plastic and powder material or granulated material up 100% with high production efficiency and easy maintenance, which have been appraised to be reliable products every year. Our machines sell well home and abroad and were exported to various continents and countries in Asia, Middle East, South Africa and Russia in Europe and so no. What worth of mention is that in Wenzhou City---the base of plastic woven sacks, our machines had taken up 80% of the local market share and won enormous reputation given by our customers.
I. Main specification and data of PP woven bags
1. Tape width 2.5 mm, Mesh 10X10, 4-shuttle Circular Loom can produce fabric tube of folded width varied from 300---750mm with suitable sizing ring.
2. Custom-made fabric tube of folded width varied from 300---750mm with suitable sizing ring and mesh.
3. PP woven bags for packaging sugar:
PP tape width: 2.5 mm (or customer-made sizes)
1010 mm× 550 mm (Before stitching and sewing)
950 mm× 550 (After stitching and sewing)
Bag weight: 100 grams/piece
It can be made into different sizes and specification accordingly.
4. Plastic inner bag size: 1130 mm× 590 mm; Weight: 35 grams/piece
Raw material: HDPE
II. Production Flow:
1. Mixing: Mix polypropylene and calcium carbonate (8%--10%) together and put them into the dryer, then feed the mixed and ready-made material into the hopper of extruder. The calcium carbonate can improve the PP-tape appearance and increase the weaving efficiency and reduce the defective PP-tape. Other additives such as antioxidant, anti-inhibiting additive can also be added with PP material upon requirement.
2. Tape making: After the mixed and ready-made material is fed into the extruder and passed into the oven-dried section, they are changed into flat sheet, and the flat sheet goes through the water cooling section and then be cut into small tapes, which are finally be winded and stored in the bobbin after the tape is passed through the oven and the heating board.
The speed of spindle or the bobbin and temperature of barrel is adjustable according to the MFI of material and processing requirement.
3. Weaving: According to the weaving density (such as mesh 10X10pics/inch, 14X14pics/inch), the tapes of different width are arranged accordingly, the plastic double-folded cloth will be ready after weaving.
4. Cutting: The plastic double-folded cloth will be cut into different sizes based on customers' preference.
5. Printing: With typo-graphic printer, any content (such as name of products, trade mark) which clients required can be printed.
6. Sewing: Bag bottom and mouth stitching can be done by sewing machine.